Software has two ingredients: opinions and logic (=programming). The second ingredient is rare and is typically replaced by the first.
I blog about code correctness, maintainability, testability, and functional programming.
This blog does not represent views or opinions of my employer.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where are my previous blogs?

I have blogged about my dislike of Seam framework. Then I decided that what I really did not like was not Seam but JSF, so I decided to delete all the posts and start over.
Seam has some great ideas so all my frustration with it was somewhat unfair.

Time has passed and I learned new things, my new fascination is with functional programming and SCALA. My other favorites are JavaScript and Groovy.
My new posts will focus on these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment